Sunday, April 19, 2009

Surprise!

YAY! I don't have gestational diabetes! After 5 blood draws, and 3 hours of torture I am in the clear! I am so relieved because I totally freaked myself out with the Mayo clinic website and all the complications.
Yesterday was fun! I went to a family friends' "birthday party" only to turn out it was a surprise baby shower! Lots of people from work and Jessica and Kathryn who I haven't seen in forever were there too! I got lots of fun stuff including the pirate bedding I have been eyeing for months!


I hope to get pictures of the nursery up soon because it's so stinking cute. We had to return a few duplicate items and we got a rug at Target to cover the red paint spilled on the carpet. (any one want a cat?) Yesterday was so fun! I can't believe anyone kept a secret from me because I'm so nosy!
I'm off to fold laundry and tend to a sick husband!

1 comment:

The "W" Family said...

Hi Amanda,
Just saw your blog off of Chelsea's. I am lovin' that pirate stuff, my boys love pirates! looks like baby Cooper is almost here! hope you're doing good!