Well, we are in the hospital. Last night we started the cervadil... I didn't really get to sleep. I am having contractions though. It's not like I had expected... I have just a constant pain in my hips and lower back... it sucks. I asked for pain meds around 2am and they made me see bears in raincoats so that was fun except it only lasts like an hour, but it works, and I am going to get another one soon.
So, 5:30 rolls around and the cervadil is taken out and I am only dialated 1 cm. BOO... I was hoping for like 4cm so I could get that epidural... Nope... So, I just took at pill cytoteck (i think) around 10am it should be doing something before we start pitocin.
I am just exhausted and rather disappointed that not much is happening. Hopefully this new pill will do more... Kev is off to find breakfast and I am going to ask for that pain medicine!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment