Sunday, July 19, 2009

We are home!

We are all home safe and sound! We ended up having to spend 5 days in the hospital. Cooper had jaundice and had to stay an extra day under "bililights" to get his Bilirubin levels down. So Friday afternoon they went down and we got to go home! Cooper has been wonderful. He has been a "text-book" baby. He is eating and definitely pooping well. Here are a few pictures from the last few days. It's hard to believe he is almost a week old!






After feeding him this morning. Also excited I got to wear a regular T-shirt!

I'm too sexy for my clothes...




First ride in the carseat!
All his clothes are too big because we were expecting an "above average" sized baby...a perfect 7lbs.


I have been joking all along that Coop will come out flipping us off and cussing us out. Kevin and I work at a residential treatment facility where the kids yell all kinds of profanity and stuff. So Cooper has heard it all! Well, this is the proof!

No comments: